Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi All,

Depressingly I might have to change my car - I'm using the word might because depending on how good my man maths gets I maybe able to justify keeping it....

But anyways, has anyone had a PX price for one of these recently?

Mines a 2008 with about 60k on the clock - any ideas on what it's worth as a PX?

I know retail would be between £18k - £20k but all the online estimators seem to have no clue about the IS-F.

It's rip off eh stu ,what a cheap car dealers are buying when they take one in trade ,56 grand new and such a huge loss ,why I ask , it's a brilliant car that should be worth so much more second hand .

People who don't have one and say they wouldn't have one because they think it's expensive to run need to try one ,it's so near to the is250 on fuel consumption I can't believe it myself .

I've said before both my 250 s done no more than 29 mpg max , my isf is currently sitting at 23 mpg .nothing in it for such a totally different car and driving experience .

I'd agree with Stu on this one. Private sale all the way if you can hold out mate.

Seem to be lots of interested parties considering ownership of these rare cars.

I'd be surprised if you couldn't get £18K all day long if it's in good shape chap.

Don't give it away whatever you do! As Dave said, these are brilliant cars for the money.

Hope things work out and you don't need to sell it.

Cheers.

Peter :)

Cheers all,

Yeah believe me I don't want to change it, it's the only car I've ever had when after 35k miles I have no desire to get anything else.

But I'm about to start doing 20k mileage a year and even though the ISF does great mileage for a performance V8 it's still going to be a big bill.

Might sell it privately spend 8k on a run around and keep the difference for an RCF deposit next year :D

That could work! ;)

I'm quite partial to the Mazda 3 MPS. Think they are closer to £10K for good ones, but doubt that would be much better on fuel than the ISF!

Think Stu had one for a while? Again, I just like the look and relative rarity of them.

If things ever changed for me, that would be something I would look at.

Best of luck with whatever you end up doing Kevin. :)

Cheers.

Peter

I do about 25-25k miles a year and i've found that driving reasonably sensibly on the motorway I get 30+ mpg, so the bills aren't that unreasonable. Short trips or cross county can be a bit different,

Cheers all,

Yeah believe me I don't want to change it, it's the only car I've ever had when after 35k miles I have no desire to get anything else.

But I'm about to start doing 20k mileage a year and even though the ISF does great mileage for a performance V8 it's still going to be a big bill.

Might sell it privately spend 8k on a run around and keep the difference for an RCF deposit next year :D

I don't get it mate , why sell your isf and get an rcf next year that does the same miles per gallon as an isf .am I wrong .

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links