Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Transformation Continues!

PilgrimIS

Another day off and the sun was out again....so decided to grab the spoilers I received from some lovely people in Taiwan and add them to the rear....I am very pleased with the results. I wanted to add the boot spoiler but was undecided on the roof one, however now adding it all together there's not an angle I don't like.

Might not be to everyone's taste mind you :msn-oh:

post-48975-0-05665400-1394465631_thumb.j

post-48975-0-45406600-1394465662_thumb.j

post-48975-0-07527300-1394465713_thumb.j

Hi i am after the GFX lip kit except the rear bumper lip ive seen a few on eBay but they are from Taiwan as you have bought the spoiler package for your lexus from Taiwan could you please share your experience with regards to postage cost ie custom charges and duty and how you fit the spoilers on.

Hello mate, got your PM. I've bought quite a lot over the years from abroad and the only issues I've had are with electrical items.

I have to say I am still gobsmacked by how good the overall experience has been getting kit from Taiwan for the Lexus! The company on eBay I use is called BC.MOTO. The price was cheaper than others, the spray quality is fantastic and the colour match has been nothing but perfect! I got both rear spoilers together and paid £5 import duty.....

Overall no issues... I will be ordering my WD front lip within the next few weeks without hesitation ;-)

well thanks alot pilgrimIS you have just made me more confident in buying from abroad i have had a look at their eBay shop and found the spoiler i want but was just wondering if they have it in pearl white colour code 074 ive sent them a message see what happens monday..cheers again mate..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links