Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Flat-Bottom Steering Wheel Installed!

You've got a knob same as mine Pete lol

Only the best for us mate! ;)

Could have gone down the 'how can you tell what my knob looks like from the pictures', but I'll let Stu have some fun with it instead! :)

The real carbon F sport shift knob is nice mate. Looking at getting all the silver fake carbon re-done soon as well in genuine dark carbon to match. That'll really set things off nicely. :)

Just noticed those dimples arnt on this wheel, it's smooth leather on the top! Was it easy to source? I'm off to Florida in late may and wouldn't mind picking one up while I'm there.

You've got a knob same as mine Pete lol

Only the best for us mate! ;)

Could have gone down the 'how can you tell what my knob looks like from the pictures', but I'll let Stu have some fun with it instead! :)

The real carbon F sport shift knob is nice mate. Looking at getting all the silver fake carbon re-done soon as well in genuine dark carbon to match. That'll really set things off nicely. :)

I've got a good eye mate , soon as I seen your knob I knew it was exactly like mine lol,

Stus got an old type knob lol

Just noticed those dimples arnt on this wheel, it's smooth leather on the top! Was it easy to source? I'm off to Florida in late may and wouldn't mind picking one up while I'm there.

Yes mate. Got it from these guys in California via eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lexus-IS250-IS350-ISF-IS-F-black-leather-blue-stitching-sport-steering-wheel-/300929591304?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4610cd2808&vxp=mtr

Looks like there's only 1 left at the moment! Think they'll re-list them once they get some more though.

You've got plenty air fresheners in there I see Pete do you not use underarm stuff lol

Lol, nope. The vent one is empty mate. Chucked the other magic tree in when I bought a triple pack on a shopping spree at Halfords! ;)

Just like a nice smell in my cars. Not for everyone I know. :)

You've got plenty air fresheners in there I see Pete do you not use underarm stuff lol

Lol, nope. The vent one is empty mate. Chucked the other magic tree in when I bought a triple pack on a shopping spree at Halfords! ;)

Lol get that vent one threw out , they look tacky , not in an isf peter , metro yes lol

Lol get that vent one threw out , they look tacky , not in an isf peter , metro yes lol

Yes Sir David! ;)

Consider it binned! Lol.

Yes Sir David! ;)

Consider it binned! Lol.

I don't know posh steering wheel , posh knob and tat vent fresh lol, bet uve got furry dice in your glove box lol and a windscreen top thingy wid your name and the mrs on lol , Pete and chick .

Love the wheel. WANT! Mine is getting a little shiney, is the wheel a new part from the US (sorry if this has been answered before) or have you had it re-trimmed?

All info much appreciated, may be looking to do this as well (perhaps with assistance/guide/info lol)

Love the wheel. WANT! Mine is getting a little shiney, is the wheel a new part from the US (sorry if this has been answered before) or have you had it re-trimmed?

All info much appreciated, may be looking to do this as well (perhaps with assistance/guide/info lol)

Hey Chris,

The wheel is from a firm in California. It replaced my old wheel. The airbag, controls, and paddles were removed from my old wheel, and re-fitted to the new steering wheel. Took me an hour or so to do the whole job.

I'll be posting up a 'how to' guide soon chap. :)

You're not far from me though. Happy to fit it here if you like??

Cheers.

Peter :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links