Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Christmas Celebrations

Bazza-old

Top Meet B)

Loz left his keys in the boot :whistling: So we had to call Mr Rac out :shifty:

Wikked meeting you all, shame all the others couldnt make it. A very nice selection of cars, each one was different, convey was kool, dinner was nice. I got a PIMPed out kriscringle :lol:

Anything that :tsktsk: me off was the Sat Nav for the way back. Gave me a really long motorway route or a short but very time consuming short route... in the end I improvised :winky:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great meet ,good company

glad to know you got home ok raz , i said follow me and you went off in the opposite direction ,knew you were mesmerised by those glowing dice , anyway a good time was had by all, pity some of you missed it.

i said follow me and you went off in the opposite direction ,knew you were mesmerised by those glowing dice ,

:lol:

I'm thinking of making a socket for them near the mirror.. so they can just be plugged in.. def pimpin now :zee:

I took me an hour to get to oxford on all these back roads... but then i jus belted it to cham. Thanks anyway Mike.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk