Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

the wife bumped the front of the car last week so instead of taking car of the road I have taken the front bumper off and I am taken it to get resprayed.I checked the service book and in there the paint code is saying its code '202 astral black' but on the plate on the inside of the passenger door the code there is 212 is this right or am I looking in the wrong place can anybody help

I'd go by the label on the door - the vehicle prep people often assume it's one colour when it's actually another. 212 is Obsidian Black - very similar but different from 202 Astral Black (also described as Black Onyx).

And Obsidian was the only black listed for 2007 IS250.

Hi Pedro, I hope you don't think I am being cheeky but what price were you quoted for respraying the bumper because it is a job I may need to get done at some point (as well as the back bumper) and dont have must of an idea how much it will cost. Cheers Bobby

Hi Bobby not at all I had it done as a favour so can't comment on the cost.all though i did search around a few places before hand had a few prices for the bumper ranging from £80 to £150 but that was taking the bumper of myself and stripping all the various bits of it and taking it in bare and also it needed a bit of filler work and repair.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links