Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

RCF RS-R iSport Coilovers

2015+ RCF RS-R iSport Coilovers.

Details and specification can be seen in the RS-R website (Jap built but sold in the US, not aware anyone stocks these in the uk). Good condition with no leaks, cleaned up well with some marks on the chrome finish. Damping adjustable front and rear, included are the rear dampner flexi adjusters purchased extra from Japan that will run from the top of the strut through the rear carpet wall for access. 

Available as the car is now sold. 

Along with a fast road geo setup, these worked very nicely, firm but having driven the RCF back on its original oem suspension prior to sale I’d say probably no more so tbh, is a little less tolerant of uneven rds than OEM but the flip side is it has an excellent turn in feel, enhances driver feedback, eliminates body roll and provides you with a stance exactly as you desire rather than fixed height lowering springs

I would not recommend for daily cruising if you expect it to feel OEM, but I would recommend if you are looking use that sits between fast road to occasional track use. I was on track for a couple of sessions once and it’s was an awesome experience 

Expensive to buy new, coilovers not as popular on UK shores where swift springs are preferred I suspect, however I felt the swift springs were too low and prevents the full travel range of the original OEM suspension.

Collection preferred (Macclesfield) so that condition can be viewed prior to purchase, can meet halfway dependant on distance and the offer. 

£875 ono

IMG_6189.jpeg

IMG_6188.jpeg

IMG_6187.jpeg

faa3ef16-f759-494e-a1ba-299691fb82ca.jpeg

IMG_2845.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links