Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Guys

I cannot seem to find my spare key so need to get a replacement - my car is 04 LS430.

Does anyone know the part number or is anybody able to look it up - for some reason the toyodiy and amayama catalogues dont seem to list them.

The pat number must be for a UK vehicle because USA keys are different

Im thinking of getting the key from amayama and then getting it programmed by lexus here - apparently you can programme the remote yourself to luck and unlock via the buttons - however the smart feature can only be done at lexus.

thanks for your help.

I'm afraid I don't know the part number but I did get a quote from Lexus for a replacement key and the required re-programming for it.

They quoted me around £200 as 1 of the cars I was looking at buying only had 1 remote key.

I too considered sourcing the key myself and trying to get it programmed by an auto-electrician but I thought it could be a lot of time and hassle but in the end I didn't proceed with this purchase and the car I did buy came with multiple remotes.

I'm not entirely convinced you would save much time or money but that's just my opinion

Hi have you got the service history book?if lucky the key number is sometimes written in it along with the locking wheel nut,with this you can ask Lexus or a good locksmith to cut you one,can give you contact details of one I know if interested

nach is £200 for the key and programming?

Yes this is what I was quoted for both the key and the programming - price include labour, parts and VAT. I spoke with 3 different Lexus dealers who quoted this level of price

nach is £200 for the key and programming?

Yes this is what I was quoted for both the key and the programming - price include labour, parts and VAT. I spoke with 3 different Lexus dealers who quoted this level of price

Your'e right I might not save much - ill give MK a ring in the morning ans see what they say.

• Like 1

I rang Lexus MK, Lexus Oxford and Lexus Birmingham who all quoted this price

There have been times when I have called different dealers for jobs and quotes on parts where you get told different information - confusing and annoying to say the least.

Good luck

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links