Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2 15" Kickers In The Boot! In My Ls

I installed my 15" Kicker solo Barics today, it was a very difficult job, not normally as I have done this install on 4 of my last cars, so by now should be pretty good at it, but being my first Lexus, I knew they were well built but that was taking the *****!!! it took me ages to get the amp leads to the boot, !! I had to take the glove box out, the two panels underneatht that out, then side strips then plastic casing from seatbelt area then rear seats out, this is a painin the ****, then I discovered that it is solid metal behind here, so i was wondering how to get the leads through to the boot.

Well in the boot there is a carpet in front of the petrol tank held in place by 6 screws, took this off and i could see a glimmer of light from where I had taken the seats out. (the light was coming from where the far left clip you screw the carpet to was. so I had found my hole, got it all through, usually I would bolt my amp to the rear of the back seat but this was just not going to be possible!! ha ha so I bolted the amp on top off my bass box.

It was all worth it, I cruised through the local town centre, I had people staring in my other cars, but when they seen it was a LEX pumpin out the sounds of Low down and dirty by the eastside boys, I got looks of jealousy and respect, which gave me a smile that I still can't get rid off, it's the first car that I really felt like a true P.I.M.P!!!

Rollin in da lex!! Now all I need is some hydro's and a set of 20" chrome spinners? or is that going a bit too far????

Regards Bison

P:S if you need any hints or tips on the LS install give us a shout, I literally took the car apart!!!!

I installed my 15" Kicker solo Barics today, it was a very difficult job, not normally as I have done this install on 4 of my last cars, so by now should be pretty good at it, but being my first Lexus, I knew they were well built but that was taking the *****!!! it took me ages to get the amp leads to the boot, !! I had to take the glove box out, the two panels underneatht that out, then side strips then plastic casing from seatbelt area then rear seats out, this is a painin the ****, then I discovered that it is solid metal behind here, so i was wondering how to get the leads through to the boot.

Well in the boot there is a carpet in front of the petrol tank held in place by 6 screws, took this off and i could see a glimmer of light from where I had taken the seats out. (the light was coming from where the far left clip you screw the carpet to was. so I had found my hole, got it all through, usually I would bolt my amp to the rear of the back seat but this was just not going to be possible!! ha ha so I bolted the amp on top off my bass box.

It was all worth it, I cruised through the local town centre, I had people staring in my other cars, but when they seen it was a LEX pumpin out the sounds of Low down and dirty by the eastside boys, I got looks of jealousy and respect, which gave me a smile that I still can't get rid off, it's the first car that I really felt like a true P.I.M.P!!!

Rollin in da lex!! Now all I need is some hydro's and a set of 20" chrome spinners? or is that going a bit too far????

Regards Bison

P:S if you need any hints or tips on the LS install give us a shout, I literally took the car apart!!!!

Nuff Raspect is each and every aspect :D

I always wanted a pimped out LS, tints, lowered and chrome spinners, imported bodykit and some mad sound system. Not as any everyday car tho.

The only problem is I dont think no one will insure me :lol:

May be in a few more years :whistling:

You got any pics?

Take a look at some of these.

pimp lex 1

pimp lex 2

pimp lex 3

You can get insured if you really want one, i'm only 23 i have 0 no claims bonus and i'm paying £900 a yr fully comp with Admiral!!!

they are well worth getting a quote from, or if ya can pay in one lump sum try elephant.co.uk

Bison Check out my ride on www.cardomain.com "sir lexalot" is what you need to search for.

Cheltenham bro.

But i should be popping up to gloucester 2mro to see 'Bashment da Barber'

X-Mas Meet

Only problem is, i'm making my way up from reading early sunday morning. So we can convey back... ;) Mike (soramad) is from cheltenham too.

Anyways you have PM :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links