Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Passenger Seat Height Adjustment

Greenfield

Hi,

Thinking about buying a CT however it is not clear from the Lexus website if any of the models have height adjustment for the passenger seat, the information states 4 way adjustment which i take to be forward/backward and back rest angle. Does anybody have this height function fitted to a CT?

I have a 2014 premier registered March 14 - passenger seat is electric forward and back and seat back angle up and down - there is no up and down height adjustment of seat squab which is only on the driver side together with the in and out lumbar adjustment on driver side only

Sent from my Iphone using Lexus OC

That's a real shame and a big oversight in my opinion by Lexus as it will stop me considering the CT, this is also a problem with other cars from Japan including the new Mazda 3, Honda Civic and Toyota Auris but is a standard feature on any VAG car except the very bottom of the range. My Wife's is quite short and cannot get comfortable as a passenger without raising the height of the seat almost to maximum, looks like we will be sticking with a Golf or A3.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links