Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Colour Code

jaychou_uk

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if you know what is the colour code for the White CT200h (Arctic white I think) is?

I've tried to order a touch up pen from the dealer but after asking couple of times and not hearing anything back I've given up. Went to Halfords and bought a Toyota Arctic White touch up pen from Halfords (Colour code 405639). Reluctant to use it in case the paint colour is incorrect.

Appreciate your responses,

Jon

Most of the cars (or maybe all cars?) have colour code number on the VIN plate. Did you check it?

Edit: As per info I have found on the internet on VIN plate you will find marking "C/TR:" followed by 3 digit/letter code then "/" and another 4 digits/letters. The first 3 are colour code.

It should or is sometimes also written in the service history book,so have a look,that is in addition to it being on labels on the inside of the fronts doors as well as under the bonnet and vin number.

It should or is sometimes written in the service history book,so have a look.

+1. Have just checked and colour code is on the last page of service book. In the car you can find it on manufacturer's label / VIN label on front passenger door frame as explained in my earlier post.

I have just checked your car ct200h on a 2011 plate for the make and year on my paint machine and only one colour and code comes up which is Starfire white metallic palini code Lexus 077 or off the croma card M119 hope this helps regards peter

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links