Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

Chris - looks 'the mutts' :P

Love the colour combo and the plate too, and I know these things look better 'in the metal', so must be amazing.

Have you noticed the number of inquisitive / admiring looks you're getting when you drive it? Seemed nearly everyone was looking at the car when I took one out for a test drive, and that was in white which I don't think looks anywhere near as good as your blue :phone:

Mark.

Hi Mark

thank you for you remarks

yes the car does seem to be attracting some attention, especially from next door when i start it up at 3am to go to work.lol.

have been lucky with the weather, the colour really shines in the sunshine, like the ISF i don't think people know exactly what it is.

what did you think of the test drive?

Well, suffice to say I went into the dealership after the test-drive, they've taken my Nov.'14 BMW M4 and my new RCF will be collected on the morning of Sunday 22nd March, Blue / Grey combo, TVD, sunroof, ML, PCC & ACC... it was the only one on the boat that had the colour scheme I wanted and it just happens to be fully loaded :)

The guys at Lexus Derby got me a great deal on the M4, and I have an RX450h as a 'run-around' for free whilst I await the RCF. Try getting that kind of customer service from your local BMW dealer! This isn't just about the car, it's also about the brand and all it stands for...

• Like 1

Nope - wanted a sunroof and other than on the beautiful black body exterior colour I think the CFRP 'hood' just looks out of place.

Guys - I've just read a review that I think hits the nail squarely and firmly on the head regarding the RCF and what it brings to the table (I couldn't have written it better myself to reflect my thoughts on the RCF, post-test-drive). If you like the RCF, I think you're really going to like this review, and if I remember rightly, the BMW M4 doesn't even get a mention...now there's a first!

http://rallyways.com/9169/lexus-rc-f-review/

Good review and what I would expect when driven in isolation. There is no doubt it's a great car for the right buyer and is agree with review ibewas recently that there is no outright 'winner' in this segment anymore.

The m4 seems a bit yob like and not ideal for everyday driving, the RCF perfect for everyday driving but not as nimble and track focused for those who do track days and I need to read more on the merc but imagine it will be over powered and a bit of a hooligan like all their cars. Maybe the merc will be the best option for everyday and track. Not sure, need to read reviews.

Stu

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links