Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ace Cafe London Car Meets.

Went down to lexus Edgware rd today to get some new plates fitted on my 460, wife and I decided to pop into the famous ace cafe for breakfast, living about 3 miles away it's something we do occasionally,

good breakfast and there's normally a car meet on, last couple where Nissan GT-R and lotus,

On arriving today we could see a very large crowd in and around the car park, larger crowd than the last two put together, getting slightly excited and thinking it maybe something like Aston Martin or jaguar imagine my disappointment after pushing our way through the crowd to be met by around 60/70 crossfires and pt cruisers, having little or no interest in these cars we went straight into the cafe for some food.

I couldn't help thinking and asking myself *****!! If they can do it so can we, I know it's not very central but it is 5 min from the m1 and a40/ m40, serves great food and you can get a beer.

has anything like this been tried before, does anyone think there would be sufficient interest ?

Mike!! being a newbie on here I don't want to tread on anyone's toes but I am more than willing to have a chat with the ace cafe and see how it all works. I am sure lexus Edgware rd would help and support this if there was sufficient interest.

Mike!! being a newbie on here I don't want to tread on anyone's toes but I am more than willing to have a chat with the ace cafe and see how it all works. I am sure lexus Edgware rd would help and support this if there was sufficient interest.

Go ahead Adam, you wont be stepping on anyones toes. Mike.

Had a few meets at the ace cafe a few years ago, always well attended. Tuesday evenings or Saturdays were most popular.

Link below with some pics. Mine is the LS400 in pictures 7 & 8. That was 4 Lexus's ago.

I'd be up for it.

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/topic/54504-pictures-lexus-night-ace-cafe-london-221008/

Am I right in assuming the last meet was about 7 or 8 years ago graham, Do you remember who organised it ?

The pictures look good, I am sure Edgware rd and Lexus twickenham would help out and get involved, a salesman at Edgware rd told me they have a ls400 goes in there reguarly to be serviced with over 600k on the clock, wouldn't it be great to get something like that down there,

maybe Edgware rd/ twickenham would e mail certain customers publicising it, what's to say we couldn't get an LFA down, I've got a mk 3 ls400 and a 460 my best mate is on the verge of ordering the rcf and has said he would love to come along to a meet,

maybe a good idea at this stage for one of the mods to sticky a post across all the forums to gauge interest and then go from there,

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a decent amount of interest from the isf forum.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links