Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick Clip Of The New Lotus Evora S Sr

Stuno1

Apologies for the clothes! Forgot to state the it's a 3.5 supercharged V6!! Basic and school boy error. It was all a bit rushed. Also. I am fitting some carpet to the rear to make less of an eye sore! Lol very pleased with it!!!! Drives incredibly well, sounds superb, the suspension is black magic and simply astonishing.

• Like 1

tho am not a big fun of Lotus's this looks very nice Stu... these 3.5 litre V6 from the Lexus IS350 sound nice not sure why IS350 was not made available to Europe market.. Lotus did well in tuning the exhaust saying that I personally would have something like a Nissan 370Z Nismo they are about 40K less and deliver similar performance.

Apples and pears really. Nissan is 100kg heavier, slower and doesn't handle anyway near as well. Looks are subjective but the 370 to me a bit is a mule. Good performance for the money mind.

haven't had the privilege to drive any of them so cant really comment on 'real' life performance of both and without putting them side by side on a track one cant tell how better the Evora is to the Nizmo but basing on paper figures there is only 0.5 secs difference from 0-60 and Evora tops out an extra 15mph compared to the Nismo's 155mph.

the Evora is almost twice the price of the Nismo but is it twice the car in terms of looks, appeal, performance and handling? thats debatable.. £40K will buy me a lot of 5 star holidays/shopping for a few years.. :)

• Like 1

If you at talking about the 400 that can be had for as low as 68k and gets to 60 in as good as 4 seconds flat and goes on to over 180mph if that matters to people!

A 1 to 2 year old evora s sr (top spec of the older model) can be bad for 45k with as low as 5-10k on the clock and gets to 60 in 4.2 and goes on to 178 and had the exotic looks and rarity to boot. So when you look at it like that I think (because I like them) both evira options are more preferable than the Nissan. Especially the one I have bought.

• Like 1

wow didnt know there was a 400bhp version thought all had 350 bhp.. would be nice to see some track day videos thats if you would be tracking it to see how it fares against cars of similar class e.g 911's .. enjoy matey :)

The 400 was launched this year. Mine is toe to toe with the 997 c2s in terms of lap times and performance stats. I have the benefit of using a reputable tuner to take mine to 430hp when funds allow

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links