Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

carista obd adaptor help

Rom1

I only want to remove reverse beep, activate coming home lights, seat belt beep is fine, quite useful sometimes. Lexus Leicester are a pain the A**** had issues with them regarding health check not been carried out, missed or ticked things off did not bother to check for other things, said car will be washed and it wasn't claim it has been.

Did not have this amount of hassle from Mercedes 

2 minutes ago, Rom1 said:

I only want to remove reverse beep, activate coming home lights, seat belt beep is fine, quite useful sometimes. Lexus Leicester are a pain the A**** had issues with them regarding health check not been carried out, missed or ticked things off did not bother to check for other things, said car will be washed and it wasn't claim it has been.

Did not have this amount of hassle from Mercedes 

Time  to ring Lexus customer service then , im sure they will help you. 

I should still be able to access the customization section of app with adapter then buy it if I know I can access it, there is no way of buying it without accessing the customization section of app.

I've emailed Lexus customer services so hopefully they can help. Also waiting for reply from Carista, they took a long time to reply last time so going to hold off buying more adaptors till I know exactly what is going on, the 2 adaptors I have work fine with Carista diagnostic and Torque so they appear to be working just not with the customization section of app which is what i'm trying to do.

Will update when I have more news

9 hours ago, Rom1 said:

I should still be able to access the customization section of app with adapter then buy it if I know I can access it, there is no way of buying it without accessing the customization section of app.

I've emailed Lexus customer services so hopefully they can help. Also waiting for reply from Carista, they took a long time to reply last time so going to hold off buying more adaptors till I know exactly what is going on, the 2 adaptors I have work fine with Carista diagnostic and Torque so they appear to be working just not with the customization section of app which is what i'm trying to do.

Will update when I have more news

i did say in an earler post

" if you become a beta tester you will get the customizations for free but once the beta testing is over

you will go back to the basic version"

here is a link to become a beta tester

http://www.caristaapp.com/beta/

Became Beta tester got the updates and tried still does not work same error message. Even with full version

spoke to Lexus Customer services who spoke to dealer who said to remove reverse beep is going to cost £25.

Think I'll just give me on making the changes and live with the beep.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links