Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie Coilover Help!

k-jay

Hi all, just bought myself a lovely is200 sport in black and love it! Been in the jap scene for a long time now, but with Honda's.

Was just wondering if any1 knew if they still did discount on Meister R coilovers on here, as I want to buy a set asap. I have £500, and hope this should be enough. Thanks, and I will upload some pics soon!

k-jay, i'm in the same boat mate, I want a set of Meister R's and also have £500 to spend on them. They are on the site for much more though, over £600 I think. So where's this discount at? 😏

Dunno rich m8?? I was on this site a few weeks back and saw that lexus owners get a discount from meister r coilovers? Maybe we could contact Miester themselves and see if they would do them for £500 if we buy 2 sets?

I really cannot go above the £500 mark. I know it's only £66 and its a good deal, and yes I'd love a set. Holiday time etc so I've dipped in generously to the mod fund. How much cheaper for a group buy dude? Even 5 people?

Hello Guys,

I have been informed about this so I thought I just put a word in.

Because I am not an official trader on the LOC, not too sure what I can provide to the members.

If anyone want to contact to me, please feel free to E-mail me.

My E-mail can be found on the MeisterR website.

I am always happy to help regarding any technical questions rather it is about MeisterR products or not.

So if anyone are stuck or need a little help, please feel free to contact me and I'll help out to the best of my ability.

We are also finishing up our project SC430... Been LONG TIME in the making so just good to finally see it done.

And of course, it is also on MeisterR coilovers. Much better handling than stock and probably more comfortable (the standard suspension roll and pitch A LOT on the SC430).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links