Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Picking Up My 2012 Se-L Lexus Ct200H Today

7up4it

Hello,

I have joined the Lexus family!

I will be picking up my black Lexus CT200h today at 5pm and to be honest although I'm looking forward to it I'm a little nervous as well having driven an Insignia 2.0l diesel auto for the past 3 years.

I really wanted one a few months ago however as it happened the deal didn't come off so I sort of changed my mind about buying one, that was until a week or so ago when an opportunity came up when I was offered another albeit a lower spec one.

I test drove it and it was ok, didn't blow me away to be honest however my missus loved it..........................................

I've got a funny feeling that once I've had her for a few days and got time to drive her properly I won't want to part with her!

I will post my feed back later in the week.

Thanks Michael,

I'm looking forward to the better economy & going back to a petrol engine, as I don't do many miles per year I had a couple of issues with the DPF in the diesel Insignia and with hindsight I shouldn't have bought it but you live & learn!

.............issues with the DPF in the diesel Insignia and with hindsight I shouldn't have bought it but you live & learn!

Oh yes, many have been 'mugged' by the dpf/dmf farce, and I'm sure more will be. I too am content to be in an all petrol family, tho' the V8 has always created contentment in any case :)

Let us know how you get on.....................

Thanks for all the welcomes :D

Not had chance to spend much time with my new motor as it's the wife's birthday today so we've had the family round for most of the night!

Looking forward to the drive to work in the morning though.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links