Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ls400 Body Kit, It's Real Nice

Found this body kit, it's in Japan though, anyone want to do a group buy, think it's £800 for the kit, but its the importing etc i'm not sure about.

ucf10.jpg

I found it on this website Evolution Total Systems Japan The prices etc are on there including some very nice bits and pieces.

Let me know what you think, isn't it lush!

Regards Bison :zee:

Importing a single bodykit is a real pain. Although the bodykit itself is relatively light, the actual sizes of the parts are larger than the normal standard dimensions, so you need to prepare for oversized prices.

Not sure how much shipping you need to pay, but expect something like US$300 - 400 per set.

IF, and that is if, the Japanese company is willing to sell directly to you. A lot of Japanese companies are very small and do not like to do business with strangers. :o

Not sure how much shipping you need to pay, but expect something like US$300 - 400 per set.

I would say that's somewhat optimistic. The last body kit we imported from Japan cost us about £600 for the delivery which is about US$1000. Body kits always come in BIG boxes.

Freight forwarders use a unit called "volumetric weight", which is calculated by multiplying the length in cm by the height by the widthm then dividing the sum by 6000 to give a weight in kilos. Then to complicate matters further, if the volumtric weight is lighter than the actual weight they will charge you the for the heaviest :o

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links