Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Im Not One For Modifying But...

looks good and i think works really well with the red colour!

Nice job!

Are you willing to post some links and any advise just in case other members are interested?...:)

I think that looks good !

May I ask how much and ease of fitting etc...?

Yeah for sure, they were circa 360 landed if I remember right.

They are designed to 'plug and play' so once a few clips had been removed the trims came out and the new units just bolt into place, it takes about an hour in total. But you will need to wire in some additional resistors to prevent the VSC system being disabled. Although the OEM brake/side lights are LEDs, they must have built in resistors or something to take the current load.

Resistors are available from eBay for circa £2.50 delivered but luckily I had some sitting around in the garage.

The one problem I came across was when they were first installed, I had a number of faults appear

Like it. Are you going to do the headlights as well?

Thanks Steve, the only thing I plan to do to the headlights is to make the orange reflectors into active side markers with LEDs. But thats going to take a little investigation.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links