Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Is After Being Detailed

I had the Koche Chemie 1k nano applied to the paintwork and was very impressed with the finish and how easy it is to clean. I also applied the Gtechniq stuff to the windows, makes a huge difference when driving in the wet..

• 2 weeks later...

Having read this which ColinBarber posted up https://secure.drive.../Paint-Division and taking advice from others, I followed Rayaans tip and made contact with Ultimate Finish who are based right on the edge of Brands Hatch. Extremely helpful and great to deal with. I've had the car treated with the Gtechniq Crystal Serum ceramic coating, with a top layer of EXO v2(CS Black). They also gave the alloy wheels and glass a treatment, all for the sum of £530.

They had the car overnight which meant I had their loan car, a delightful Smart MHD

post-26582-0-66292500-1447250159_thumb.j

A funky looking thing but OMG what a nightmare to drive! Put your foot down and off it goes, and then loses all forward momentum while the auto box takes what seems like 20 minutes to change gear. The journey home on the M20/M25 was interesting!

Anyway, picked the car up this morning and it looks fantastic (not that it looked bad before TBH). The photo doesn't do it justice.

post-26582-0-71039700-1447250365_thumb.j

What was interesting was how impressed they were with the quality of the paint and the condition it was in. Seemingly even though it's a new car many manufacturers can make a right mess of the paintwork and the dealers often make matters worse.

They had some great cars in the studio and I'd certainly endorse Rayaans recommendation for anyone think of having it done, and where the location is convenient.

Wait until you drive it in the rain, the glass coating is amazing, 70 mph in heavy rain and hardly needed the wipers.

Don't suppose I'll have to wait too long!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links