Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New owner of is200

Dazzr

New member from Essex area. I've always been into jap cars having owned 10 skylines over the last 10 years, as weekend warriors. And had 2 gs300 and ls400 as everyday cars. 

Always had a soft spot for the is200 as they look good straight out of the box.

i picked up a 2001 is200 SE last week(1 owner for new f/l/s/h) and can't understand why I didn't get 1 sooner. Absolutely love it. 

The only things I've done to it so far is paint satin black the boot badges and front grill (don't like chrome) new LED courtesy bulbs and my son has totally cleaned the engine bay by hand,taking him 8 hours, and he's replacing all the rusty bolts, think he's gone a bit ocd. 

Dont plan on doing to much to it apart from lowering it and tinting Windows. 

So 1st question can anyone recommend someone who can fit lowering springs for me in Essex/Suffolk area. 

• Like 1

Hello and welcome to the LOC.

Finding decent one owners cars is getting harder by the day, any pictures to show us?

Sorry can't help regards the suspension work but someone will come up with recommendations, funny about your son and rusty nuts and bolts I paint mine!

• Like 1

I'll post some pics up later. It was a elder man who owned it, and it was the closest "is" to me on auto trader. Wasn't expecting much when I went to view it as it was a very basic ad, but as soon as I saw the condition and service history it was a done deal. I've always found the bargains are still about on auto trader as its usually traders or people that don't use eBay

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links