Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Lexus Battery Fitted Today.

Battery that was a Lexus fitted Battery 6 years ago showed signs during this last winter of not being able to hold a charge so thought having had all the other stuff fitted to her a new Battery was on the cards as well.

Took her to Lexus Reading who quoted £125 fitted with a full valet and as much tea/coffee as you wanted so I said yes please and thank you. Great job done, well pleased. Mike.

• Like 1

This is good to hear.

Having recently moved to Basingstoke, Lexus Reading is now my local dealer, so my car is going there for a service in a month or so.  Hopefully I will get the same level of service you received Mike :smile:

Although, if they are anything like their other branch - Jemca Edgware Road - I have nothing to fear.

3 minutes ago, mr2lad said:

Double the price plus a bit extra for a battery for my car last year ☹️

They replaced the one they took out today 6yrs ago and the price then was £65. Inflation.

Interesting Mike, at Lexus Canterbury (The cost of travel for you would far outweigh the saving) the cost was £89 - why the difference? As has been shown on other occasions, prices do vary between dealers - still not an extortionate price to pay IMHO.

5 minutes ago, mr2lad said:

You should of claimed a new one for free if they put a dodgy battery in 6yrs ago 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The one they took out 6 yrs ago was the original from 1998.

6 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Interesting Mike, at Lexus Canterbury (The cost of travel for you would far outweigh the saving) the cost was £89 - why the difference? As has been shown on other occasions, prices do vary between dealers - still not an extortionate price to pay IMHO.

I dont know why the price difference, I am not naive enough to think the full valet was free so you need to build that into the equation. Mike.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links