Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My 2014 GS300h F Sport is coming up to its 2nd service and will be 2 years old in September.  As far as I know it's not had a firmware update since new.  Does anyone know what is the latest firmware so I can see if mine is up to date or not.

Thanks

Peter

According to Lexus my (more than 2 years old) firmware is the current one for a 2014 GS.😏

Can anyone here clarify please.

I am waiting for next service to update navi premium system firmware; you can verify on customer portal registering with yout VIN.

I've been on the portal and each time I try to add the free firmware to my cart it says I need to add a vehicle.  I've already registered a car but the portal is having none of it.  Dealer wasn't any help at my major service a couple of days ago.  I didn't even get a safety / health sheet or the tech's major service sheet so I'm at a loss with Lexus and their frustrating infotainment.

Just for reference, mine shows the same version as yours. My car was registered in October 2014 but has the 2013-model infotainment system (I believe the 2014-model system has wi-fi and street view).

On the portal, I did manage to add a vehicle after a lot of faffing but as soon as I did that, the firmware update then disappeared so I don't think that will help you even if you get a vehicle added.

I don't think my car has been updated at all. Personally I can't say I'm too bothered, as the whole system is an antiquated piece of junk which will need a lot more than a firmware update to fix! 

Thanks Ten Ninety, good to know I'm not alone.  Agree too re the antiquated piece of junk.  When I change my GS - probably for an RC F Sport - if the software is still junk I'll, reluctantly, possibly change brands.

• 4 months later...

Hi all just to say that my gs300h is one of the first , reg dec 2013 . On the portal there is a update but I cannot get it onto the car , downloaded to my laptop no problem but once on memory stick the car will not read the stick . Had car serviced this week and local dealer they said that I needed to pay £160 to get a activations code to update  . I showed them they portal and it clearly says that it is free . Waiting for them to get back to me now . 

image.png

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links