Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS300h Mirrorlink with Samsung S6

Hi,

Does anyone use a Samsung S6 or S6 Edge with an IS300h? Each time I connect my phone to the USB port I get the Mirrorlink display on the phone - which can't be disabled - but Mirrorlink is not available on the media screen. This effectively shuts off thicken which is inconvenient if using the phone for Navigation. 

Thanks,

Adrian. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm in exactly the same boat. You cannot disable MirrorLink in the S6 even under settings, because as soon as you connect the USB cable it auto switches back on. I contacted my local Lexus dealer and they had no idea - the comment was "sorry we all use iPhones".

This is really annoying, as i now cannot charge my phone whilst driving as i need info on who's calling etc from the mobile.

Anyone help please !!!

Thanks Len

Charge your phone with a 12v car charger plugged into the 12v outlet rather than the USB socket. It will charge quicker to if you use a decent amperage charger. Link it using Bluetooth. That is how I use my S6 edge.  I have a 12v inductive charging pad in my GS sitting on the inside shelf of the arm rest cubby so don't even have to plug it in.

Ed:winkiss:

Hi Edwardo,

This is how I eventually fixed the issue by using the 12v socket. You're right, the 12v socket is much better at charging phones anyhow. 

Adrian

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links