Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

did a 200 miles trip to view this today the advert states" the new owner will be very pleased "

if the new owner was blind he would be pleased how on earth can anyone advertise a car like this I don't know ..it was appalling ..

the pics look great even when you zoom in .... the front wing o/s was nice tho ..

front to back .....

bonnet masses of chips , front spoiler loose and hanging down  front wheels corroded

front door plastic trims loose both sides and rubber seal hanging down .seal around door worn and failing off

drivers seat worn and v dirty arm rest worn thro  air con not working button for boot no cover

roof 2 large dents 1 very large

boot lid very large dent from rear window edge to most of the way through to spoiler ... spoiler loose

rear bumper scuffed & both parking sensors missing !!!!!!

traction light  constantly lit   the only way you would be PLEASED with this pile of is if it was given to you with 500 quid in your hand ...,

oh and the dog mess around the car  was another thing ....

all I got was " what do you expect for a y reg car ....

$_574.jpg

$_571.jpg

Sorry to hear you had your time wasted, it looks great in the pictures and the description leads you to believe it is good. It really annoys me these dealers don't mind wasting people's time and money.

Reading all the faults and looking at the pictures they have been bloody crafty as to how the pictures have been taken:angry:

I'm sure there is a good one out there for you, try and keep your chin up.

Agreed. Mine's a MY '00 and although it has a few supermarket scrapes, it'a sound car. Since buying it four years ago it's had a new starter motor (courtesy of the dealer) New VSV's, exhaust/cats, and timing belt/water pump. 150,00 miles and it drives like new. Cracking car. Don't give up, you'll find one.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links