Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Gone and done it

Well went to see an Advance for the Mrs...did bit of man-maths and walked out with a few years old Sport! White with the ML upgrade and very few miles :)

Hopefully pick it up on Friday. Can't wait!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Eame64 said:

Congrats on your purchase,have any pics for us.

Thanks mate! Pics wise have some very poor ones so will sort with a proper camera at the weekend and post up.

2 hours ago, Shepherd said:

Congrats!

You need to change your Lexus Model in the forum settings now :)

Ahh I will be keeping my Cayenne for a little while longer. Will look to something much cheaper soon as don't need two large cars,

2 hours ago, Normski said:

Ahh I will be keeping my Cayenne for a little while longer. Will look to something much cheaper soon as don't need two large cars,

How is the cayenne compared to Rx?  Probably quite a bit bigger inside ?

On 18/10/2016 at 1:52 PM, alvinsu said:

How is the cayenne compared to Rx?  Probably quite a bit bigger inside ?

The Cayenne - Love it. Love it. Love it. Truly amazing ownership so far. I know the word is over used but the drive you get with it is 'epic'! It can do the waft along thing with no fuss but if you want to 'make progress' my word can it :biggrin:

I've done 130k on it now and the cost of services and consumables has not been too different to the RX I costed up. So no drama there either.

Space wise...it's certainly got a larger boot area but the interior I would say is about the same.

All in all I've been very, very pleased and will miss it dearly when it goes - not due to issues but now that the Mrs is getting the RX there is no need for two large cars. So the Cayenne will be on sale soon :sad:

3 hours ago, Normski said:

The Cayenne - Love it. Love it. Love it. Truly amazing ownership so far. I know the word is over used but the drive you get with it is 'epic'! It can do the waft along thing with no fuss but if you want to 'make progress' my word can it :biggrin:

I've done 130k on it now and the cost of services and consumables has not been too different to the RX I costed up. So no drama there either.

Space wise...it's certainly got a larger boot area but the interior I would say is about the same.

All in all I've been very, very pleased and will miss it dearly when it goes - not due to issues but now that the Mrs is getting the RX there is no need for two large cars. So the Cayenne will be on sale soon :sad:

Thanks, it's interesting to know the space inside is about the same, as the cayenne seems quite a bit wider from outside. 

Wouldn't it make more sense to just give the cayenne to your wife :) 

Looks like I need to pop in a Porsche dealer for a test drive.

Definitely go for a test drive mate! There's an all-new one coming next year so if you are looking at new will be worth keeping in mind.

As for giving mine to the Mrs - she thinks it's way too blingy for her :wink3:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links