Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thieving Cash Machine Scum :(

andyhart21

sorry to hear that pal, hope u get it bac!!!

in london and esp' around central london...you have scams like these! very common ;)

a friend of mine had his card stuck in the atm machine when it actually meant to come out! but me mate being the bank travel/finance advisor, he knew it was a scam and placed his finger around the slot and guess what... :o the scums had exact same colour (black) plastic holder around the slot and and the only thing was holding it was a broken tape (metal type) measure :o Very cheap but cleverly done :geek: Basically the moment you walked away from the machine another person will go and get your card! Best thing about it was, we knew the fella who is behind it...he was just sitting in the bench looking very dissapointed as we took his "gadget" and reported to the police who was funnily enough was passing by :lol: :winky:

I've just been the victim of something very similar. Last week I got a phone call from Tesco Credit Card to say someone had attempted to put £1300 on my credit card - fortunetly, Tesco's fraud detection picked it up because we only ever use this card in Tesco (clubcard points = BA Miles!) and rejected the transaction.

Upshot it we've had to cancel our cards and get new ones!

I feel for you guys that have been hit :angry:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links