Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hi

Has anyone noticed that the Lexus Connect  as stopped working and my screen is saying "Your Subscription as Expired Contact Lexus.eu to subscribe"

I have used this all the time i have had car and previous  model I know there is Lexus Connect + but that is not available for my car MY18 and is free and well documented in the Owners Hand Book

I could use What , Where on the sat nav with ease and also plan route on PC or phone and it would download to car I think it is a bit childish of Lexus to discontinue it on a 18 and that would even include MY21 when the Lexus Connect+  came out.

The point i am making as anyone else noticed this

thanks

Robert

I must thank you all for the replies but i have now found out the Problem

I have used Lexus Connect for years now and found it a very useful System albeit a little clunky and a faff to set up.

A brief synopsis of what it did i use the word "did", It would tell me on the System any Breakdowns,Accidents Roadworks , I could see a Picture of my Destination as i neared it, I could access uptodate parking spaces in car parks, weather at the destination,Petrol Prices all uptodate and various other things.

I can still plan a route on my PC or the Lexus Link app and it will send it to the Car as a Stored Route.

Then suddenly all this stopped working and constantly on the screen it would Say " Connection Refused", Your Subscription as Expired Contact Lexus.Eu this was coming up constantly i did eventualy concede that that was because  there was some incident and it was trying to tell me but couldnt Hence the Message.

I decided to go to Lexus Sheffield but they were scratching their heads and told me to contact Lexus UK which i did but have not had a reply.

A week or so later i was visiting my daughter at Hull  so i decided to call in to lexus and they told me straight away(i do believe They have had complaints too)

The Gent said it is something to do with data protection and they have dropped the Connect System from Cars with the Mouse Controller he did say it was a bummer as hisUX as also stopped working and told me to ring Lexus UK i did But Phone num unobtainable He then said if you think its not right trade your Immaculate GS 450 for a ES you can imagine my responce

is final word was to get someone to fit me apple car play thats what he is going to do

Maybe this is a Topic for our Colin

Robert

HI All

I finaly resolved the problem (well sort of) i took the advice of the rep at Lexus Hull and had car Play fitted to my GS and my initial thoughts are that it is Brilliant I wish i had done it ages ago .

The gent who fitted it made a really good neat and tidy installation so i shall be putting it through its paces over the next few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2024 at 7:43 AM, KayCee said:

Hi

Has anyone noticed that the Lexus Connect  as stopped working and my screen is saying "Your Subscription as Expired Contact Lexus.eu to subscribe"

I have used this all the time i have had car and previous  model I know there is Lexus Connect + but that is not available for my car MY18 and is free and well documented in the Owners Hand Book

I could use What , Where on the sat nav with ease and also plan route on PC or phone and it would download to car I think it is a bit childish of Lexus to discontinue it on a 18 and that would even include MY21 when the Lexus Connect+  came out.

The point i am making as anyone else noticed this

thanks

Robert

Notice it ? I,ve Given up on it ..Just Never Works Properly since the New Update ....Read some of the comments from Our Members here On The forum...!!!! Too Many Gremlins....They could Make it in to a Movie..!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links