Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

How good is Lexus Approved Pre-Owned warranty ?

After trying to decipher Lexus Warranty literature I'm at a loss as to what is actually covered, when purchasing the car the salesperson told me everything is covered just like a new vehicle ( OK, I know you're all smiling and saying you didn't fall for that old line). The amount of exceptions makes me wonder. The reason I'm asking the question is when cleaning the car today I noticed, what appears to be water marks along the inside of the NSF headlight at the bottom where the lens meets the reflector, the marks are on the reflector, not the lens. The headlight is not fogged up and it is not that noticeable however not much rain has fallen since getting the car and I'm wondering if this would be covered under warranty. If not has anyone else experienced this issue. If so, is it worth bothering about or is there any easy fix. Not a great lover of car sales people and don't really want to go back only to be confronted by a grinning salesperson telling me "I'm on to plums" . I have attached 2 photos of the headlight, any or all comments welcome. 

59189c78ce27b_InkedIS250HEADLIGHT(1)_LI.thumb.jpg.766ee4d181096064617d1df7e5e22e55.jpg59189c93955f8_IS250HEADLIGHT(2).thumb.jpg.bd6ab3cd892c11486477821d540adb1d.jpg 

I had my headlamp assembly replaced on my IS250C with Lexus warranty.  It was showing corrosion/staining at the bottom of the reflector and had condensation inside.  Mine was in a state compared to yours Alan, but it was replaced.

DSC01031.JPG

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links