Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What A Bad Day: (

twotone

Thanks Jim.

-----------------------------------

UPDATE

Yesterday

Central heating needed a new pump yesterday so thats sorted. Luckily we signed up to British Gas Home Care last week £14.50 a month so didn't have to fork out a penny yesterday for call out, parts or labour.

Dropped the hire car back no problem.

Went to Lexus yesterday got Battery fitted to spare key fob.

Still not found spare Dislok key

So car still in airport car park

Today

Car keys arrived from Dublin :)

Rang girlfriend to let her know as she is driving me to the airport so I can get my car.

Girlfriend calls back 2 minutes later to tell me a colleague has rang her to say something is leaking out from underneath her Civic Type-R :o

She took it to our local Honda dealer and called me to say a stone has gone through the radiator and they can't get one till tomorrow :duh:

I thought things where starting to turn round and now this.

Fortunately my neighbour has come to the rescue and volunteered to take me to the airport to save me trying to get there by trains.

Please let the rest of today go smoothly and let me get my lovely car home where it belongs safe and sound. I'll let you know how much the car park cost when I get back :blush:

Cheers Fargo:) But its up north. Very good of you to offer!

There is nothing really anyone can do now, its up to me to get to the car with the keys now:) After this week I hope I can look back on this mess with the car and the keys and laugh at what a wally I've been!

I'm printing off some of my LOC business card sized flyers for the car park as I'm sure I'll pass a few Lexi as I walk to mine!

UPDATE 2 @ 19:00HRS

Finally got to Manchester today and picked my car up :driving: the car park wasn't too bad £33 for Monday evening through to Friday afternoon.

Also slapped a a couple of flyers on a some lexi :winky:

Well thats it for me I'm going to hibernate till next New Year :ph34r: :P

Once again thank you all for your support through what has been one hell of a week. ;)

Edited by twotone

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links