Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Clear rear fog lights

JOHNNY-BOY

Yep, I got mine from them but not direct from their site - I got them via eBay - they were slightly cheaper & had cheaper shipping...

the only problem is they never seem to answer there emails - I took a gamble and sent them the money anyway and it all worked out fine :)

are you not tempted by the dark smoked ones instead? they're only about $250 for a pair :wow:

i got my clears from Pro car parts......but sold them to fluff.........who has now flogged them on again,i think the smoked would look dam ace on black,especially if you do the light covers,or get the painted tails like mine

i would not however pay $250 for smoked lights,i can smoke them for you...............:wow:

but the smoked ones are genuine Toyota parts

mat

I bought mine from ww.matrixracing.com again via eBay. They were $60 including shipping to the UK by airmail. Delivery should be 10-14 days plus going through customs plus they only go to the post office once a week so say 3-4 weeks max. So far it's been 5 weeks and there's no sign of them :(

Thanks for that Rob, I may buy two sets and try smoking one set. The company my Dad works for dyes buttons, might try the light in there and see what happens.

Mat, where can I get the light covers from? Can you still get the rear lights like yours in black?

Looks like my clear rear fog lights have got lost in the post somewhere. www.matrixracing.com are sending me some more straight out, this time via express mail (instead of airmail) so that they can be tracked and at no extra expense to myself. I'm impressed. :)

YES!! I've got them at last! :D:D:D

I fitted them over lunch - not as easy as I'd hoped though. The red bulbs were harder to push into the holder because of having two sets of wires so I was afraid I was going to break them. Also the bulb holders didn't fit into the lights without trimming a couple of pieces of plastic off either side and giving them a shove and a wiggle. They seem to stay in OK though. Boy do my arms ache now.

They look :cool::cool::cool:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links