Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Spotted

Spacewagon52

1 minute ago, Spacewagon52 said:

A beautiful SC 430 in Deal, Kent today - personalised plate - it was too quick for me to catch it!

Anyone on here?

Come on David.............be sensible.

Colour ?

GB plate ?

Any part of Personal plate ?

RH/LH drive ?

Sorry John, I know you like details.

1) Did not have my phone on  me - no picture.

2) Passed me going in opposite direction behind another car - only got a glimpse.

3) V in the reg - black or a very dark colour. Can't explain John but it just stood out as something a bit more special than a "normal" SC 430!

4) Possible enthusiast - will look again when I am in the area!

5) Will supply full details including MOT history and the name of the owner's dog!

7 minutes ago, Spacewagon52 said:

Sorry John, I know you like details.

1) Did not have my phone on  me - no picture.

2) Passed me going in opposite direction behind another car - only got a glimpse.

3) V in the reg - black or a very dark colour. Can't explain John but it just stood out as something a bit more special than a "normal" SC 430!

4) Possible enthusiast - will look again when I am in the area!

5) Will supply full details including MOT history and the name of the owner's dog!

Could have been "Venetian Lucy" on her way to/home ?

She was on this Forum briefly, but is now resident on Lexus World  https://forum.lexusownersclub.com/, where many SC430 owners reside.

You are awarded a C- David. Has potential !

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, royoftherovers said:

Could have been "Venetian Lucy" on her way to/home ?

She was on this Forum briefly, but is now resident on Lexus World  https://forum.lexusownersclub.com/, where many SC430 owners reside.

You are awarded a C- David. Has potential !

A "C"? You cut me deep John! You cut me deep!

• Like 2

My car fits the description but it clearly wasn't me as I don't have a dog. 🤣 

I can't think of anyone we know resident in that area but WiL44 might have been coming back from Le Mans. (Not sure if he went) If it was, then that would have been a rare sighting of a very special car.

image.png.20b643a07672e75c262c5b8a5c4b850e.png

Low mileage, air-ride, wide wheels, private plate, custom V8 growling exhaust, dark blue with a distinctive silver roof. Lots of subtle mods.

I could just ask but it's worth speculating for an excuse to post the picture.😎

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Neil E said:

My car fits the description but it clearly wasn't me as I don't have a dog. 🤣 

I can't think of anyone we know resident in that area but WiL44 might have been coming back from Le Mans. (Not sure if he went) If it was, then that would have been a rare sighting of a very special car.

image.png.20b643a07672e75c262c5b8a5c4b850e.png

Low mileage, air-ride, wide wheels, private plate, custom V8 growling exhaust, dark blue with a distinctive silver roof. Lots of subtle mods.

I could just ask but it's worth speculating for an excuse to post the picture.😎

It looks very similar to the one I saw but not sure about the number plate. 

If I see it again, I will stalk the owner!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links