Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie from Chester

Kevin F

Hi Folks,

Just a quick intro. I've had my 2011 CT200 H for just over 2 years and its been a great car, very pleased with it. I've got a query which I will post in the CT200 H Forum and will look forward to exploring the forums in general. 

Cheers Kev

5 minutes ago, Kevin F said:

Hi Folks,

Just a quick intro. I've had my 2011 CT200 H for just over 2 years and its been a great car, very pleased with it. I've got a query which I will post in the CT200 H Forum and will look forward to exploring the forums in general. 

Cheers Kev

Welcome Kev. Thanks for dropping in.

What encouraged you to buy the Lexus CT?

I`ll look out for your posting on the CT Forum.

Thanks Roy,

I was actually looking for an RX hybrid for the missus (we were both looking to change cars at the same time) and we stumbled upon this one at Bromborough car sales, we ended up with a Honda CRV for Mrs F. I'm a bit of a Honda fan, but I'm loving the Lexus (apart from the last couple of days 🙂 , but that was self inflicted!!),

cheers Kev

17 minutes ago, Kevin F said:

Thanks Roy,

I was actually looking for an RX hybrid for the missus (we were both looking to change cars at the same time) and we stumbled upon this one at Bromborough car sales, we ended up with a Honda CRV for Mrs F. I'm a bit of a Honda fan, but I'm loving the Lexus (apart from the last couple of days 🙂 , but that was self inflicted!!),

cheers Kev

RX for the missus would have been an outstanding swap Kev.

CRV is a really good vehicle--did you get it from Cheshire Oaks or elsewhere ?

1 hour ago, royoftherovers said:

RX for the missus would have been an outstanding swap Kev.

CRV is a really good vehicle--did you get it from Cheshire Oaks or elsewhere ?

No, we got the CRV from the Car People in Warrington. We missed one at Bromborough car sales because we procrastinated over a weekend so it took us a while to find what we wanted. We've been really pleased with the CRV, only comment is we had a Honda Shuttle before that as the family workhorse, we had it since '96 when it was 8 months old. We scrapped it just before Christmas 2018, it was such a versatile car, 0 to 60 under 10 seconds which was unusual back then for a MPV, bench seat folded flat at the back and you could remove the 2 rear seats and you would have a flat space worthy of a van, we were both sorry to see it go and if the underside bodywork had been in better condition I probably would have kept it myself!! Typical Honda, they always seem to have something a bit quirky in their lineup. I've been using a '17 plate CRV for work, the car is selected specifically because of the AWD so we can get to blovk valve stations on a pipeline we are closing out aa project on, we've been across farmers fields, muddy tracks, flooded tracks, forest roads, all sorts and its performed really well for the type of market its pitched at!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links