Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

20" wheels vs 21"wheels

Ned6708

I was just wandering if anyone has driven back to back LC500s with the base 20" wheels and also the 21" wheels? I'm interested to know if opting for the 20" makes a marked difference in ride quality and / or road noise?

Also, does anyone know if the 20" wheels fit onto the Sport Plus model (which comes standard with the 21")?

I personally slightly prefer the look of the 20" as well, both look lovely though imho.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts...

When I test drove the LC, both the V8 and the Hybrid had the "bling" 21 inch wheels. The ride was fine but I decided on the 20 inch because IMO they look better. There is a slight difference in ride compliance but this may be due to the tyres being Turanzas instead of Potenzas or Michelin PSS.

Yes, the wheels are interchangeable. as they clear the brakes OK.

I drove a car with 20 in before then driving the car I bought,which has the 21 in wheels.I did not detect any discernible difference in handling,noise or compliance.

Personally,I much prefer the 21 in design as they are a lovely forged finish and a delight to clean.In my opinion the smaller wheels appear to give the car an underwheeled look, but still very nice.

A J.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links