Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I am in the market for a Lexus rx300/rx350 but quite concerned about the catalytic converter getting stolen as read up online and heard that the rx are a bug target. Has anyone had theirs nicked or experience whether or not this is true? Please advise 

9 hours ago, b4u2 said:

I am in the market for a Lexus rx300/rx350 but quite concerned about the catalytic converter getting stolen as read up online and heard that the rx are a bug target. Has anyone had theirs nicked or experience whether or not this is true? Please advise 

Have a browse around the forum b4u2 - - there are several threads that discuss cat thefts.  

Whilst we are all aware of cat thefts,  - and owners of most car brands are aware, it's just that higher ground clearance vehicles are easier to target of course.

I've had a Catloc fitted to our car, which will be a deterrent to some thieving 'erberts, but, if someone is determined to thieve/break-in,whatever - they will (whether it be a catalytic converter, Hatton Garden Jewellers or The Great Train Robbery.)

Be careful, be cautious, - be philosophical

• Like 1