Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Undestanding The Site

Tony C

not really a brakes and suspension topic is it................

the topic has been discussed quite a few times before, there is nothing to worry about, you could use the excellent search feature, and look up WARN it will direct you to the plethora of posts on it........

moved to gen discussions

I think I'm right in saying that only you can see your warn section. Basically I think it was a standard feature of the upgraded forum software and it's useful in helping deter people from continually breaking the Club terms and conditions. You'd really have to go some to get a warning, so I wouldn't worry about it too much!

If you do want more info on this, as Supracharged says it should come up in a search, but hope this was helpful

I get a 'warn' message too, but 0% Does that mean I don't get warned at all? I hope that is what it means because I do try to be good, honestly.

I tried to look up old posts on warnings, but found nothing that helped explain things. Perhaps I looked in the wrong place?

The warning system is part of the forum software - it allows the moderators to control any members who have difficulty complying with our terms and conditions.

Every user has a warning level - but each member can see their own.

this is not something that gets used very often, but unfortunately on a forum with as many members as we have, this sort of control is sometimes needed.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links