Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Possibly looking to sell my Lexus LS460 SE -LA

Hi all, I am thinking of selling my Lexus LS460 however I do not know what would be a fair price to ask for it. Having seen prices on several car sales forecourts and online and with me selling privately etc so wanted to see what you thought.

The car is a 2007 vehicle with 84,000 miles from new. Drives like a new car (just driven 400 miles in a day without any issues and achieved 28 mpg!) has all the usual bells and whistles. I had new discs and pads about 5,000 miles ago, wheels just refurbished, new Michalin tyres at £750 the set, full history, 5 owners, radiator replaced, new mats, an inch thick file of history documents. Bodywork looks great, I am sure the front bumper has been sprayed in the past. 

I bought this from a friend so knew the car and me having already had two LS430's and a LS400 and travelled over 250,000 combined miles in these cars I wanted to look after this as a keeper but I now need an estate car.

I would love it to go to an enthusiast so if anyone does see this and is interested please contact me. 

Here are some photos taken this morning

Thanks for taking a look any and for any input. 

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2027.jpg

IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2029.jpg

IMG_2030.jpg

IMG_2031.jpg

IMG_2032.jpg

IMG_2033.jpg

IMG_2034.jpg

8 minutes ago, StefT said:

Hi, I'd be interested in giving you an offer. Do you have an email address as I'd like to ask a few questions? 

Many thanks

Stefan

Stefan, if you go to this Poster’s page, by tapping his name on his post, you will see an email link enabling you to send him a private message.

He can then privately reply to you.

• Like 1

I’m not advertising and my friends here will attest to my long standing membership of following and contributing to the forum…

I’m in a new job (at my age👍🤗🧐😂) and it’s rock and roll: really exciting. Time to start looking at shifting my 2000 LS 400.

Projects to do are:

Refurb the wheels

Repaint front bumper

Rear wheel arch small dink and dink to rear bumper

Front wing dent 

Maybe front under engine cover replacement and rad cowl.

At 97k miles with a folder of work including Lexus parts for brakes all around…not going for the song they used to. Fair yes, I always play fair.

I thought of a Bentley but they are so up their own pipes and fussy as…

J Clarkson wrote if he bought a pacemaker it would be made by Lexus.!😂

Aston? Second hand…only buy new if you own a company…nope.

Alfa Guila Veloce it the quadri 4 cheeses oh yesZzx

The Maserati Grandturismo 4.7 oh yes not new but a serviced 2010 would be fine.

Battery or hybrid? Not yet.

It’s time. A move that I know I will miss and regret. 😢

1 hour ago, Tinonline said:

J Clarkson wrote if he bought a pacemaker it would be made by Lexus.!😂

In today’s Sunday Times magazine Clarkson is still very appreciative of Lexus build quality- but less impressed with the ES 300h F Sport he was given to play with.

4 hours ago, Malc said:

I'll be interested to know what these cars likely pricings / values could be :yes:

Malc

A number of factors really. You can try the autotrader recommended price. All you need is the registration and mileage, it's shows a recommended price based on the history of the adverts. 

I actually meant specifically THESE TWO individual cars ...  not their type or model etc  :whistling:

Should the owners wish to partake of such delicate info 

Malc

Hi Malc, 

My post was asking for club members input as to what is thought a fair price at present for my LS460 as there are a few advertised cars on auto trader etc at £7k to £10k. I have had some useful input and feel at present an advert of  around £7600 and look at taking upwards of £7000 but more input appreciated. 
Thanks

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links