Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2010 IS250c Wind Screen Holder

SXR

Does anyone know a part number or part for the wind screen holder. When I pop off the plugs for the holder, it was just a hole. Is there an insert that goes there to snuggly hold the wind screen in? Its for the IS250c 2010.

IMG_2999.jpg

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3003.jpg

IMG_3004.jpg

Hi Stuart,

Have a look here:   https://www.lexuspartsnow.com/resources/installation/LPN/2FCF0E90E4D21C4F8825759B006F0647_IS250-350 ConvertibleWindScreen II 2-12-09.pdf

The part number for the fitting kit alone is: PT933-53100-WS (or PT93353100WS).

Be prepared for price of £70 or thereabouts.

Hope this helps.

Dec.

It seems that the part number (PT93353100WS and PT933-53100-WS) is for the windscreen  only. It does't show the parts for the installation of the holder.

I think you'll find that PT933-53100 is for the wind deflector only.

The addition of "WS" denotes the fitting kit.

I have checked my Invoice from Lexus and it gives PT93353100WS as the fitting kit (but it is from nearly three years ago).

May be best to give your local friendly Lexus dealer a ring to clarify?

Dec.

No, you'll need the full fitting kit.

Taken from the fitting instructions I linked above:

Hardware Bag Contents Item # Quantity Reqd. Description 1 2 Front attachment sleeve 2 2 M6 cap head screw 3 2 6 mm washer 4 2 Under head rest attachment 5 2 Trim plug – Ivory 6 2 Trim plug – Black 7 1 Customer Care Card

You probably will have no choice other than sourcing the kit directly from Lexus.

Dec.

• 1 year later...

I know this is a while ago, but are you talking about the official Lexus wind deflector or an aftermarket one, as per ones on eBay?  The ones on eBay show that you have to drill a hole in the plugs to fit, so personally I’d buy two new plugs and drill them and save the originals.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links