Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

IS 250C Rubber Floor Mats

I was actually looking into this for my Mums IS250C, I checked parts direct and I couldn't spot any IS250C mats but from what I've seen of her car I believe the standard IS250 mats would fit the front passenger and drivers seat. I am unsure about the back but I am due to get some bespoke mats for my car so I may just end up giving my OEM mats to her for her IS250C!

3 hours ago, LIJO151 said:

I'm getting similar style mats with a custom F sport Logo put in by a local guy for £140, how do yours look and is the quality decent? 

23 hours ago, McShmoopy said:

I was actually looking into this for my Mums IS250C, I checked parts direct and I couldn't spot any IS250C mats but from what I've seen of her car I believe the standard IS250 Mats would fit the front passenger and drivers seat. I am unsure about the back but I am due to get some bespoke mats for my car so I may just end up giving my OEM mats to her for her IS250C!

Thanks for that. It is only the front mats I'm looking for. Doubt if I'll be carrying anyone in the back. I'll try Lexus parts.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Ullager said:

Thanks for that. It is only the front mats I'm looking for. Doubt if I'll be carrying anyone in the back. I'll try Lexus parts.

No worries, in that case eBay is a good option also as you can get some fairly nice and cheap rubber or standard mats , genuine OEM ones can be a bit trickier to find so a breaker would be good to get them at a good price 

14 hours ago, McShmoopy said:

No worries, in that case eBay is a good option also as you can get some fairly nice and cheap rubber or standard mats , genuine OEM ones can be a bit trickier to find so a breaker would be good to get them at a good price 

Thank you. Will try eBay & breakers - its the genuine OEM ones that I want.

On 3/2/2022 at 1:12 AM, McShmoopy said:

I'm getting similar style mats with a custom F sport Logo put in by a local guy for £140, how do yours look and is the quality decent? 

Not real leather, but it does a good job covering the carpet. See attached.

20220303_135720.jpg

20220303_135602.jpg

9 minutes ago, LIJO151 said:

Not real leather, but it does a good job covering the carpet. See attached.

20220303_135720.jpg

20220303_135602.jpg

Cheers for that, they dont look half bad and using your OEM mats on top isnt a bad idea either. 

• Like 1

Just as a quick update, I managed to get my custom floor mats in for my F Sport so I brought the OEM mats I have and put them in my mums IS250C. Theres no fastening points on her driver side mat but the front mats seem to fit just like the Saloons, the rear mats were not quite the right size but I've shoved those in and they seem to do the job nicely enough. 

• 3 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links