Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Replacement exhaust tips for 2020 RC 300h

I'm a new member and had a brief look through the site and can't find any mention of this.Has anybody tried to replace the standard stainless  ?trapaezoid? exhaust trim with perhaps a one into two end trim.I've looked at eBay and amazon which both seem to offer many choices,but when you check none fit.

44 minutes ago, DavidCM said:

I'm a new member and had a brief look through the site and can't find any mention of this.Has anybody tried to replace the standard stainless  ?trapaezoid? exhaust trim with perhaps a one into two end trim.I've looked at ebay and Amazon which both seem to offer many choices,but when you check none fit.

to be honest with you, there isn't many options for these cars at all. Especially the hybrid version. You can get aftermarket exhausts for 200t, 350 and the RC-F but I haven't come across anything for the 300h. Those eBay tips will be all universal and nothing will be an easy fit. I think they look quite good on this car, but if you're really that bothered your only option seems to be a custom solution by your local exhaust shop. Tips only will be cheaper than faffing about with a full exhaust system/mufflers, so I reckon you're looking at ~£250.. go in and see what they offer, but I'm confident in saying there is nothing "off the shelf" for this. Not yet anyway.. still a new car

14 minutes ago, NemesisUK said:

I think you would be better looking over at the Japanese/USA/Indonesian websites

I found this at Lexus TRD

rc2018_aero-rear.jpg

https://www.trdparts.jp/english/product/lexus/rc.html

Also parts here

https://www.nengun.com/trd/lexus-rc-f-sport-aero-parts-m-c

This doesn't look too bad, but given "*The sports muffler and diffuser must be mounted together." it's going to work out quite expensive.. we're talking thousands for this setup, so local exhaust shop is still your most viable route. As for TRD parts, I'd order from Fensport.co.uk  I believe they are official distributors of TRD in the UK. I know quite a few people that had issues getting stuff through Nengun. Nengun don't actually list the mufflers either, only the diffuser. 

Thank you both.The TRD twin pipe is the sort of look I was after,but just wanting to replace the stainless end trim.

As the car has just gone into the body shop for repair,I,ve asked them to hang onto the slightly damaged stainless exhaust end trim so I can accurately measure it and continue the search.

• 6 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links