Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Part Number Queries for Rad and Wheel Hub

I'm trying to track down the correct part numbers for the following items. Any help appreciated. These are for a 2004 Facelift.

1) Radiator - Main dealer says there are two and they don't know which one is correct for my car, even after looking up both the number plate and VIN. They suggest two. The first is 16400-50231. RockAuto says this is DENSO 2213170 NO TOW PACKAGE. The second is 16400-50241. RockAuto do not list this. However, RockAuto also lists 16400-50251 which is a DENSO 2214100 WITH TOW PACKAGE. I'm guessing the latter is an uprated model with improved cooling; but would it fit my car?

2) NSF wheel hub assembly - Main dealer says 43550-50032. RockAuto says 43550-50010 or -50011. Googling shows a number of websites that state these are all the same part number but for different countries; -50010 is listed as EURO/HONGKONG/SINGAPORE/TAIWAN.

Any help appreciated!

Also - does anyone have any experience with some of the brands available on RockAuto; I know Denso are fine, but how about Cardone, Wai Global, Raybestos, Moog?

Thanks! 🙂

I bought a rear wheel bearing from Rockauto, make was SKF. To be honest I always buy parts from rockauto.

Regarding the radiator, there is a 4 or 5 digit number  on top of the radiator, that's the one you go by when buying a radiator from Lexus 

Thanks for the reply.

1) There are no markings on the radiator. The Lexus dealer couldn't find them, and I couldn't. The only thing we could find is a large number 3 embossed on the fan shroud, not the radiator itself. Not helpful!

I assume 16400-50251 (DENSO 2214100 WITH TOW PACKAGE) is an uprated radiator for warmer climates with a greater capacity for towing. Possibly not available in the UK as it doesn't get hot enough. I really need to know if this will fit a UK car or if the rad mounts and pipes are different.

2) Are 43550-50032, -50010 and -50011 the same part? I've seen some websites saying yes, others saying -50010 and -50011 are, and others listing them as three separate items with different prices.

RockAuto sell US market radiators. These are not compatible with UK market LS430s.
What you need is a radiator without the filler cap on the rad and WITH the overflow pipe fitting on the right/top.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363624735352

If there are no numbers on the top of your radiator, then it has already been replaced with an aftermarket one.
Why not fit the separate transmission oil cooler instead?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/203647234325

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links