Well well.. I dont believe what a boo boo Lexus have made supplying a Sport with a wheel brace that does not fit the sport wheels!!!

I needed to use the wheel brace and the holes were too small.

Do any other Mark 1 sport owners have the same problem?

oh yesssssssssss !

thats why i had to wait for 'green flag' to come and change the wheel for me last year

i now use a thin walled socket on a breaker bar

they did not think about that did they.... no wonder i thought it looked in good nick.. coz no bugger could use it

Hi Steve

Had same problem with mine.

When I got my wheels had to buy a full set of wheel nuts, paid six quid a peice for the nuts. Nuts fitted OK and could just about get my Halfords wheel brace (bar type with sockets ) to fit.

Nuts loosened in no time so had to buy a thin walled socket from Halfords with breaker bar to suit which solved problem.

I do believe however that correct size nuts are available but my local dealer could not get hold of them.

All the sports were supplied with the 4 star brace type thingy ,there is no were to put it and it vibrates in the boot .aint tried mine yet but will tomorrow to see if it fits

I bought one of those universal extending tyre irons with different sockets after being caught out trying to change a wheel