Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

RX400h Help locating door sill trim please

Hi I've had a quote from Lexus to replace this bent part of the door trim on my RX400h 2009, and it was £160!      It’s a cosmetic trim that goes in the front driver-side door sill.  I've tried a breakers yards but as the metal piece is fairly flimsy I have concerns they wouldn't get it off the car they're breaking without bending the part.  
The second image is the (horribly) bent bit, that I need replaced.  The first image is where it goes on the sill.  The third image is what it should look like (this is a photo of the passenger side).
Anyone got any ideas where I could get this, please?
Thanks in advance.  

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg

image0.jpeg

If it's anything like mine (RX 450h) then the whole plastic trim piece unclips, with the metal part attached. I would imagine that's what Lexus are quoting at £160. If so then just ask the breaker to remove that instead of trying to separate the flimsy metal bit.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links