Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking to sell my 2014 RX450H Premier in the near future

Hi all, not sure if it is against the forum rule to post a for sale thread?

I am planning to sell my 2014 RX450H premier in the next one or two months, once my new car (a Model Y) gets delivered.

Before putting it up on autotrader / WBA / MOTORWAY etc, thought I would post here first to see if there are any forum members who might be interested.

Some further info:

Premier trim with the optional Adaptive Cruise Control, air suspension, black colour, brown semi-aniline leather, fantastic condition, 46k mileage, two owners (including myself),  full Lexus history.

Additional:

• Lexus installed towbar with electrics. 
  • Rear seat entertainment (integrated into the headrest, fairly old school one that uses DVD, but enough to keep kids happy)
  • Running on cross climate all season tyre.
  • Rubber floor mat and boot mat
  • Front and Rear underrun protection
  • Roof rails
  • Bootsill stainless steel protection

18 minutes ago, alvinsu said:

Forgot to say, in terms of price I will just price the car, based on the whatever the going-rate is on auto trader. 

Might be helpful to include Reg No. so that potential purchasers can satisfy themselves re its M.O.T. history. Or invite potential purchasers to P.M. you for it ?

On the face of it, it seems like a worthwhile investment for someone asu.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links