Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Show us your LC!

BrettMRC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m going to show you a great video of the 2024LC.

Take a look at the gap between the steering wheel and main infotainment screen.

Just about enough room to store a Mars bar for those long drives. What were they thinking! Not cohesive in my opinion… just lazy!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Jeez. That's awful.  How much work would have been required to make a filler panel for the gap?

Given the number of LC's being built, they could have just 3D printed something and not even needed the expense of tooling up for an injection moulded part.

Glad mine's a '23 and doesn't have this 'nailed to the dashboard' IPad.

• Like 2

Meh. Lost the 3D glass passenger side bit that looks really cool, plus no clock. It’s just leather now - looks crap! And the controls by the round idrivey wheel look a bit sparse but I suppose that’s what the tea tray, sorry, touch screen is for. It’ll be far better as a user experience and probably safer but the bongs in the video are a bit too BONG! for me. On the plus side you can’t even see the brackets - must be one of those clever TV mounts they sell in Argos.

I agree on that 3d passenger bit - thats a real shame to cover it with leather. They could have put a passenger display in there 🙂

Whilst I think the original design flows much better - the new one isnt too bad but I agree its a step back from a design perspective.

I think it's one of those occasions when you, "should be careful what you wish for". I know there is a lot of hate for the original set up but frankly I, for one, don't find it too bad. Furthermore, I also think a lot of users forget or are perhaps reluctant to use the voice activated commands. Having said that, every time I use the car for a "proper" journey, I feel I'm on a learning curve to reacquaint myself with its unique foibles.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have been waiting a while for a nice day to wash the LC and take a photo of it clean! Coincided with getting the first service done too, so it's a happy car.

LC500_1_NoReg.jpg

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sbrlx said:

Have been waiting a while for a nice day to wash the LC and take a photo of it clean! Coincided with getting the first service done too, so it's a happy car.

LC500_1_NoReg.jpg

Hello Bob

Is that a turntable that your car is on?

2 hours ago, Brian R said:

Is that a turntable that your car is on?

Yes, it is. Not much room to turn, so makes it so much easier!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 2/13/2024 at 7:16 PM, Sbrlx said:

Yes, it is. Not much room to turn, so makes it so much easier!

That's awesome - wish I had installed one of those!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links