Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wiper Blades

I look forward to someone replying as mine are terrible if the screens not soaking wet. I don't think the Japanese ever made a decent wiper blade, and iv'e been driving their cars for 45 years. There is always some sort of noise going on. Mazda is worse. Like everyone one else in the motor business, they don't care what rubbish they turn out. The public by and large don't forget are not even interested in this type of fine detail.  

You Would think lexus would put good quality wiper blades on all there models as everything else attached to the car is Quality..So This kind of surprises me.. However if that s the case I would probably consider Bosch which has a proven track record for reliability and quality..Would be interested in what other members think...!!!!

34 minutes ago, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

You Would think lexus would put good quality wiper blades on all there models as everything else attached to the car is Quality..So This kind of surprises me.. However if that s the case I would probably consider Bosch which has a proven track record for reliability and quality..Would be interested in what other members think...!!!!

I find that Bosch work very well.

• Like 1

Thanks for the replies so far, just to clarify the wipers clear the screen ok but make an annoying squeak as they move back to the rest position following a full sweep of the screen. Just had its first service today and dealers wanted £78 for new (front) ones which seems quite excessive to me (well I am a Scotsman after all!!😉). 

I used to use Bosch on previous cars, but for some reason they weren't so good on the RX, maybe it was the curvature of the screen. In any event I swiched back to the OEM and they've been fine, no smears, no judders, so squeaks. I should  add that I also ceramic coat the windscreen when I do the car, which I assume helps..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links