Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hello All, new member

Davelincs

Hello All, just finding my way around the forum , I’ve just bought my first Lexus ,a bit of a step up from my faithful Honda crv 

I'm sure there will some questions from me in the future

Dave 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Davelincs said:

Hello All, just finding my way around the forum , I’ve just bought my first Lexus ,a bit of a step up from my faithful Honda crv 

I'm sure there will some questions from me in the future

Dave 

I have also just purchased the NX 300h.

What are your initial thoughts on the car?

• Like 1

Hi Spacewagon, I’ve just seen you reply , lovely to drive , quieter than the Honda , 

just one thing coming from a touch screen to using a mouse pointer or whatever there called to change radio channel, sat nav etc seems a step backwards in my opinion 

besides that I’m happy with it 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, ALAW said:

Welcome to the LOC Dave. I once had a CRV bought new 2009 I can honestly say for a new car the worst I've ever had. 

I’ve just found out how the quote part  of replies work, mine was a 2017 plate . Very reliable 5 years free servicing and warranty , I thought it was a decent car 

• Like 1

Same Car.. Same Year.. Dave The build Quality is Second To None Consistent Reliable Comfortable Quiet Superb Amazing Piece of Auto- Engineering Cannot Fault it at ALL.. Mine was Made in Japan You Can tell by The first letter on the side of the door starts with a J ..vin no..Best car I Have EVER owned...And I have My Wife,s permission to say That.....

• Like 1

The CRV i had the gearbox was notchy and it apparently was a known fault. I discovered it was known on the HJ website. When i addressed this with the dealers master technician he didn't know i stood next to him while he rung HQ up they said yes and we are working on a fix. There was also a problem with the petrol flap the hinge it caught the main skin on the inside and paint was scraped off they checked other cars in the compound and lots were like this they told me. Apart from this we liked the car but couldn't live with the gearbox.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links