Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gold Membership advantages

Hendo

Hi all, 

After 20 years of owning and driving 2 Golfs (i like a car to last!) i've switched over to a 2017 CT200 Sport and so far absolutely love it, wish i would have made the change years ago. I've just found this forum and wondered about the Gold Membership, the one thing that interested me was around the Servicing discount

• Exclusive Lexus Dealer Discounts - We have approx 80% of Lexus dealers participating in offering Gold Members up to 20% off servicing, labour and parts. (varies between dealerships)

How can i find out if my local Dealership (Gatwick) is included or is it easier for me to ask them directly? 

Thanks 

Lee 

OK, so i've answered my own question, unfortunately the Marshall Group who own my two nearest Garages (Gatwick and Tunbridge Wells) don't offer the discount on parts and servicing. They also own ones in Bristol and Cardiff, i guess these four garages must make up the 20% of dealers not participating in the promotion. 

• 1 year later...

STEVEN EAGELL GROUP CONFIRM THE PURCHASE OF LEXUS CANTERBURY, LEXUS GATWICK AND LEXUS TUNBRIDGE WELLS

However I dont know if they will offer discounts

Canterbury Lexus I always associated with the Toyota Main Dealer, as it’s ( or was, lots of redevelopment build going on right now ) just a few hundred yards along that same road …… with the usual upmarket Lexus style coffee etc available whilst waiting in the showroom / Spares Dept all in there too 🤔

And buying Spares bits for my Lexii over the years 

Malc 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links