Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Teyes CC3 Android Head Unit

Thanks mate. Had an is250 for years traded it in for a ct200h, which I hate. But 140 miles a day needed something decent on fuel. Now I'm working locally I'm wanting another is250. Im actually thinking buying a non ml system this time round as had to repair the speakers 2 times which was a faf, also considering maybe just get a full aftermarket setup. I did have a joying head unit in my camper, a few years ago, but it was very average, and had a few issues. I've read some reviews on mekede head units being decent and have android 12 and now with 12gb ram, but I don't know if this is a marketing strategy with false advertising The teyes is identical it seems but only android 10 and 6gb. Any one got experience of mekede?

On 4/8/2024 at 10:13 AM, ahmed24 said:

Oh and regarding this, it’s normal. You probably just didn’t notice it before. This is the reason I am making my own climate control app for the Teyes. The reason the popup appears is because you have the climate control set to AUTO and in this mode the car is making small adjustments like fan speed and flow direction. These adjustments that the car is making automatically isn’t being done by you but essentially the app is listening for these changes as it cannot determine difference between the car making the change or you making it. So it thinks you changed a setting and hence shows the popup 

Hi Ahmed, I'm also experiencing this issue but the heater is never set to auto and it still pops up when heater controls are completely turned off, any idea why? 

I also have no audio when the unit wakes from sleep mode until I reboot the unit, just a few seconds of static and then a pause, before more static, I've spoken to teyes about it but nothing seems to fix either issue 

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links