Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bluetooth/AUX receiver for non Bluetooth models.

Toyoda

I thought I will share it with you all who are looking for AUX/USB Bluetooth receivers.

Sadly GS 3rd gen does not support music streaming through Bluetooth apart from phone calls, however we do have AUX input, so I was looking into different options.

It is not my fist device and so far the best one I found is this little box: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/364191963550

image.thumb.png.21eaaaa1ee32383710c2593919f09665.png

The reason why it's the best cheap option is that it works only as a receiver so whenever you start your car it turns automatically ON and starts playing your phone's music.

No need to press any button like on some duel mode ones.

As regards the sound, it sound pretty good as well.

The price can be different for them as I managed to buy it cheaper than it is now, but £7 is well worth it for no hustle device.

Hope it helps some one who's in the market for it.

• Thanks 1

Nice Post Andrej. However I'm not sure where the Aux socket is in a GS or where a USB socket is for power.

Ideally you need to post a photo of its installation for others to see.

In the is250 for example more has to be bought. I've posted there how I did mine and provided a photo. 

13 hours ago, Mr Vlad said:

Nice Post Andrej. However I'm not sure where the Aux socket is in a GS or where a USB socket is for power.

Ideally you need to post a photo of its installation for others to see.

In the is250 for example more has to be bought. I've posted there how I did mine and provided a photo. 

Thanks Vladimir!

Yes I agree, this post is not for every one as it is more targeted for people who have an AUX & power socket preferably in the arm rest storage compartment, as it is more plug and play option without any installation hustle.

I believe not all GS 3rd gen has AUX feature as it is the separate mode in the media unit:

image.thumb.png.d63dc06e420edc6fe9d829add5d168a1.png

but in my case both AUX and second power socket are next to each other in the arm rest so it works very well:
image.thumb.png.2037b041d71bc2c926dd58c49866f322.png

However if that's not the case, people will need an internal option to wire a receiver into their media unit.

• Like 1

Ah your cars sockets are horizontal. Makes a difference to those who have vertical ones. 

Shallow mount power adapter and 90° USB adapter required. 

20210304_094413.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links