Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Battery Charger

Lexiguy

Hi Guys

I got a C-Tec Battery charger at Christmas.

They supply two connection leads, the usual one with crocodile clips and another to stay constantly fitted to the Battery leads.

I have just fitted the second one and it is brilliant, such an easy job to do and makes connecting up a doddle.

I would also add that having used the charger, it is light, compact and works well to keep the Battery fully charged.

Anthony

20230402_162254.thumb.jpg.cc9a3a6f1e532df93f3ce6e49edc3aff.jpg

image.png.754e8469b16bb799329870a9041860cb.png

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Lexiguy said:

I got a C-Tec battery charger at Christmas.

They supply two connection leads, the usual one with crocodile clips and another to stay constantly fitted to the battery leads.

Good choice, Anthony.

And for next Christmas, you could ask for this CTEK accessory connector.  It has a traffic light indicator system so that it gives a fair indication of the Battery charge at a glance

https://www.ctek.com/uk/battery-chargers-12v-24v/accessories/car-accessories/indicator-eyelet-m6

• Like 2

I bought a cheap CTEK Charger in Lidl last year reduced to £29.99 which then stopped working after about two months.  CTEK sent me a replacement which is now fine.  The bonus is the wiring is permanently connected to the Battery and because I had the old cable I was able to join the two together so that it extends  to come out of the front bumper so II can now connect it without even opening the bonnet or taking my car cover off as I only use it for 24 hours every 2 -3 week to keep the Battery charged.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RONNIE W HODGEKINSON said:

Anthony .. Silly Question.I take it this Charger plugs in to the house mains supply   How long is the cord and where did you buy it ? Best price..Like the idea of having this Just in case..Thanks..

Well mine is a quite old  charger but works brilliantly,  I have this in a distribution box next to my car under the carport, I have 2 leads permanently wired to my Battery that go to a waterproof din  socket under my front bumper  and connect to my charger!

Stew

20230305_125058.jpg

20230305_125049.jpg

20230305_124924.jpg

20230305_125104.jpg

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Localhero said:

Well mine is a quite old  charger but works brilliantly,  I have this in a distribution box next to my car under the carport, I have 2 leads permanently wired to my battery that go to a waterproof din  socket under my front bumper  and connect to my charger!

Very neatly done, Stewart.

Car replacement 12V / 24V cigarette lighter plug with lead and wiring single head terminal Cigarette lighter DIY power cord https://amzn.eu/d/0h33Y

Hoembpn 2 Pack Cigarette Lighter Socket Waterproof,12V/24V Lighter Socket Plug Replacement with 10A Fuse,Car Charger Power Outlet Adapter for Car Marine Motorcycle ATV RV https://amzn.eu/d/93CG8Az

• 9 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links